Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hi...remember me?

I finally found my blog again!! Lost it there for a while. :)
Well, you know, I've been really busy with, ah.... uhmm...uhmmm...important stuff...

...Like changing the color (just added highlights) of my hair... On a sidenote, getting your hair styled is good for your self-esteem... (well, assuming you go to a hairdresser that speaks the same language you do...literally and metaphorically :) ). I haven't had my hair this long since I was a young college student.



Before the hair thing, I was busy walking around the capital of my country, enjoying the contrasts of culture, architecture and social status. While busy with an internship at the Ministry of Education, I snuck in a few sight-seeing moments (unfortunately didn't have my camera with me, just the feeble cellphone one).

The Colón Opera House/Teatro Colón (mind you this is not colon related, rather Columbus related :) ). We (colleague and I) got there just in time for the last guided tour of the day...in English! (I was pleasantly surprised. It was quite good, actually).



We also stopped by the Galerías Pacífico/Shopping mall (window shopping mainly, as the prices are quite high-end). Looking at the beautifully painted ceilings is free, so we did lots of that. :)

Then it was back to work...work...work.
Brainstorming....on every available wall and board!! But hey, the 30 page document is finished! (well, mostly).

And that's a wrap-up, folks! Until next time!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah! You're back! Nice hair, but please, a photo from the front would be nice too! =)

Desvaríos Dorisianos said...

Ah, must remember to post one next time :)

Julie said...

I don't know why my thingy that keeps track of other people's updates didn't show that you had updated your blog. Anyhow, good thing I ran into you on gmail. :) Yes, post more pics (look who is talking)...