Sunday, December 5, 2010

Out and about...

So, since the blogosphere couldn't sleep wondering what I was up to (hehe let the delusions begin!), here are a few pictures to calm the insomnia.


Was in Buenos Aires for two weeks on a professional internship, getting the chance to see the ins & outs of QA at a large private university...'nuff said about that...hehe...I also walked around the place a bit...that's the famous "Obelisco", framed by a street lamp :)


My brother took me to the park...Japanese park, to be specific...


There were these really huge carps in that lovely green water.




Well, back from the city life....here I am in my dear ol' province, with its rolling hills of wheat, soy and corn...wheat pictured here. It's really quite lovely. I wish I were a good photographer (with one of those really prof cameras) to capture all this golden beauty.
Anywho, since a post is always better with food, here's a picture of the fruits I missed when I was living in a tropical fruit paradise :) .
Peaches....sweet cantaloupes...strawberries...mmmm....good...'tis the season!
It's always good to look back and reflect on the beauty and blessings of the day. And so, back to your wondering.

3 comments:

jc said...

Yeahhh! Yes the blogosphere was wondering what you were up too! :) I liked the pics!

Desvaríos Dorisianos said...

Thank you, Julie!

Sendy Monarrez said...

Nice pictures!