Saturday, October 15, 2011

On the inconsistency of my posting and the reason for a new blog

Well, since I couldn't seem to actually post to this blog, I started another one (ha!)...

I decided this new one would hold a collection of stuff that catches my eye while surfing the web (because I want all the cool stuff I like in one spot...I share things on facebook or google+...and then I forget about them, until a while later when I want to find something specific and can't remember where I shared it!).

Meanwhile, this old one will still be here to share exciting events in my life (ha! Don't hold your breath!...exciting hasn't been around for a while, as the dates of these posts can attest), outings, pictures and melodramatic rants.



2 comments:

Desvaríos Dorisianos said...

...too many "ha!" exclamations...

E P said...

Hey Doris! I think i may have finally hit on a way to keep up with my blogging (and all the data management for my daily life-work):
a portable, simple to use Wiki!

You can keep a journal there and then just upload it when u have time.

http://tiddlywiki.com/