Saturday, June 19, 2010

All work and ....some play

What do you mean "What is THAT?"

That's the longest blue road-trade route in Seafarers of Catan I've seen!

When I'm not sticking post-its to non-existent whiteboards, I'm initiating new players to the Settlers of Catan mania. It seems, as can be seen by the fate of the orange settlements, that I'm a better teacher of the game than a player, hehehe.

Thank you, Laura & family for introducing me to it, Marlise & Daniel, (and sporadically Marvin & Dorothy :) ) for hours of fun on sweltering Saturday evenings in Thailand.

(I'm kind of missing the sweltering at the moment...it's back to the freezing Saturday evenings now!)

4 comments:

jc said...

I'm guessing the organized pile of roads and cities in the foreground is yours.

Marlise said...

Hey! Glad to know your game is being out to good use! We're going to play tonight - Laura and Ryan arrived a couple of days ago. But it won't be the same without you!

Desvaríos Dorisianos said...

Hey Marlise! Glad you're getting together to play again! Enjoy your accent-free game :)

Laura said...

We miss you at our Settlers games! Glad you're playing some of your own, though!