Saturday, June 12, 2010

What my blog will no longer contain


Ok. So, this is what I'm doing in my spare time: knitting...you might not see the connection, but this triggered the need to create a new blog. 

My previous blog said I was "here and there and in Thailand too". Well, I'm not in Thailand anymore, nor am I "here and there"...just mostly here. My previous blog featured exotic places, far-away people and outlandish bugs, but it's really hard to come up with those in an out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere small town, Argentina (not that we're boring, mind you). 

So, I decided I needed a blank slate. My blog will no longer feature snakes on my office floor, walks with tigers, escapades to Phuket, mushrooms that grew in my bathroom, and other such topics....Nope, nada. Señores y señoras, this blog will just be a loose collection of my ramblings as I reenter my country after being away for 5 years.

There, consider yourself duly warned. :) [knitting needles clicking in the background]


4 comments:

jc said...

Ahh..shucks...no snakes, mushrooms, or adventures in Phuket? You never know. You might have some adventures at home too!

Desvaríos Dorisianos said...

...you never know! Thanks, Julie!

Marlise said...

Hey Dolleee

Welcome back to blogging! (There's always iguanas, and bugs like chinche verdes to add to your blog! Haha)

I need to update you on what's going on here, but no time yet... :-)

Desvaríos Dorisianos said...

Oh, please...don't mention chinches verdes!!! :) Thanks for dropping by. Will be awaiting your update :)